We Work Remotely
The changing media and technology landscape requires a new kind of
creative agency with innovation and creativity at its core
The most important responsibility of the Executive Assistant is to ensure that administrative tasks and projects are completed with a high level of efficiency, confidentiality, accuracy, flexibility, and positivity in order to support the initiatives of the CEO.
The Mission of the Executive Assistant is to stay five steps ahead of our leader, tracking all of the administrative details, and clearing the path for her to cast her vision and develop strategy for our company.
Excellent communicator, in both written and oral form. This includes proficiency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation. This also includes being able to take a large amount of information and summarize it quickly both in writing and orally on a regular basis.
Handle administrative tasks including: managing schedules, booking meetings, filing expenses, and virtual office management.
Create content for internal presentations, the website, and the print as opportunities arise
100% Mobile Ready
The ability to multitask under pressure, manage time effectively, learn quickly, and handle multiple fast-paced projects simultaneously.
Affinity for Technology
Familiarity with G Suite, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
What happens next?
We are looking for a full-time Clients call or email now.
Our Amazing Work
- A driven professional with more than 2 years of experience in spreadsheets, reporting, or presentation building
- Energized by analytics, invigorated by insightful visuals, and excellent at seeing details others miss
- Trustworthy with confidential information and able to maintain a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Able to edit charts, graphs, and text in PowerPoint like a pro
- Incredibly organized and efficient with personal time management
- Known as the expert on Excel and PowerPoint among your friends
- Known for your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Naturally self-motivated and able to work independently while also successful in a collaborative team environment
- Working a Monday-Friday shift from 7am – 4pm MST
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, receptive to feedback and learns quickly
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work consistently within established timelines
- Prior office experience
- A strong communicator with the ability to balance a variety of responsibilities
- Excellent demonstrated written, proofreading and research skills
- Proficient using word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a virtual environment.